Platónika test drives after more than 7,000 km is more than completed, so here we go!
Together with Scooter Center to Zell am See from 10th to 12th September 2021
Enough of mile munching going and leaving work from day to day. It is about time for those epic trips, meeting other Vespisti and collecting memories for a lifetime. The Vespa Alp Das will be the perfect start for new adventures!
In my personal ranking of events, VAD have a special place:
- It was the second biggest event that I took part in. The biggest were the Vespa World Days in Celle, both in 2017. At the VAD I celebrated together with 1.000 Vespistas from 20 different nations.
- It was the first meeting after I set foot on European soil.
- It was the first time to see so many Vespas together, including the 60 oldest Vespas on the continent at the Faro Basso race.
- It was also the longest event I have participated in, 8 days non-stop fun.
- The oldest Vespa I’ve ever ridden, the beautiful Vespa Super Sport 180 from Franz, which he nicely lent me.
- The most beautiful landscapes that my eyes have seen.
- In addition, it was the beginning of beautiful friendships, of which I have been able to continue reinforcing.
Back to the future
Now the reasons are others, I‘m going to work there! As part of Scooter Center, which is the official sponsor of the event. The plan -for certain- is riding Platónika there. I‘m getting ready to show you first-hand all this adventure, by now here are some good memories from 2017:
the good friends that I made
The Colombian representation!
Super Sport 180 of Franz
See you there!