Vespa Wideframe Tuning Vespa Wideframe models are more popular than ever. There are not only refined new spare parts on the market, but also development in performance increase. Existing cast iron cylinders have been refined to wring a little more performance out of them with a rather high input of work. New Pinasco cylinder Pinasco will soon offer a new ...
New Vespa touring exhaust We received the first production pattern of the BigBox Touring for 200cc Vespa PX engines today. Assessing looks and fit are part of a normal sample exam. And so are test runs on our Scooter Center P4 dynamometer. We already mentioned in previous entries relating to this Vespa exhaust, that the BigBox Touring has ...
35PS und 34NM at the start More than 235ccm and a CNC motor housing on a Vespa PX are the exception on our Scooter dnyo jet. Only a few enthusiasts venture out to such financial and screw generic challenge on a Scooter. Look at this outwardly unassuming, silver Vespa PX: 38er Keihin Airstriker Gearing is designed to more ...
Vespa exhaust bgm PRO Our exhaust manufacturer has delivered the first samples made after the sample developed by Mark Broadhurst. We received samples for the P2 as well as for the 125 and 150 P-range engines. First sight: Well done! Optics and machining as desired. Thick, massive made, shape of the U-bend spot on and the measurements ...
This is the final report about our pre-Xmas dyno shootout! The 29.9 hp at the rear wheel of a Cast Polini 133 cylinder kit with 54mm bgm crankshaft, Keihin PWK35AS carb and Feuerzauber exhaust had to be bettered. With 29.3 hp Jonas did very well, but missed the goal. Followed by Mathias with 29.2 hp on a ...
Scooter Center xmas final. On the last two Fridays before Christmas, 14th and 21st December 2012, we invite all of you to our shop in Glessen between 10am and 5pm. Program for you: · Dyno competition in different categories · Irish coffee · Warm pretzels · Hardcore engines · 20 % discount in our shop (codeword: Xmas) · Who beats Alex ...
Only a few stepd left untill we can dyno test our new engine. The engine will go into the Silver Fern and be tested for Rally going and daily commuting then. While fitting the flywheel care must been taken that the slot in the flywheel cone aligns with the woodruf key. Afterwards the flywheel nut can be tightened ...
Ludwig & Scherer are THE two-stroke exhaust specialists! Especially for the Smallframe engines, their products seem to turn into instant classics. Their official first release, the “Hammerzombie”, is our evergreen when it comes to powering Smallframes. The “Big Bertha“ was developed for Parmakit’s SP09 cylinder. Power unfolds continuously on a wide power band, easily surpassing ...
After the Lambretta bgm & MB Developments BIG BOX exhaust project was as far that we can't do anything more than waiting for the manufacturer and sending reminders every then and now, we thought to move on. During the early 90ties we sold quite a few T5 and P 200 conversions that Mark did for us. ...
The European Scooter Challenge (ESC) is just about to start. New engines and new scooters will be seen across the race tracks in Germany, France, Austria and Hungary. We just had a typical K1 engine on our test rig recently which we tested for its performance and functioning. According to the ESC rules, the stroke is limited ...
Yesterday our friend Ercole was here again in order to get his Lambretta D Racer ready for the Cologne run on the Nurburgring. His first visit can be found here. This time he changed the carburator from 25mm to a VHS 30mm carburator. The blue line shows the test rig from yesterday and the red one his ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Floor board + legshield for Vespa Rally, Sprint, GT, GTR,...18/01/2012 - 15:43
- Scooter dolly20/11/2017 - 11:12
- Speedo drive for Vespa V50 9 inch20/11/2017 - 08:14
- Scooter Center at the motorcycle show EICMA 2017, Milan08/11/2017 - 16:30
- Vespa crankshafts bgm PRO back in stock03/11/2017 - 10:29
- Short sports flyscreen for Vespa GTS with TÜV certific...25/10/2017 - 13:01
- bgm PRO air intake hose for Lambretta- over 1HP more power...20/10/2017 - 11:30
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH