We’re way in the season! Many scooterists are currently on their way to the Vespa World Days in Saint Tropez / southern France. Next year the distance will be shorter for those Vespa fans coming from Germany. Vespa World Days 2017 will take place in Celle / Germany.
No matter where to, a scooter tour with friends always is great fun. And the perfect equipment adds to the fun and makes the journey also a lot safer!
Transport luggage on a Vespa
Packing correctly is crucial. You should tighten your luggage as central and securely as possible to your scooter. Best would be a bag, which lasts at least as long as your Vespa: the SEA’N’SAND T-Bag Vespa travel bag.
Increase the range of your Vespa
Have you ever had a breakdown due to an empty tank? Our loved scooters often don’t have the largest range, which might be even less after some tuning. We therefore recommend: the durable and safe mini fuel reserve, which also fits in the smallest luggage or helmet box! The scooter jerry cans with 1, 2 or 3 liters volume fit in the glove box of a Vespa PX, T5, etc. See pictures:
Jerry can FuelFriend PLUS 1L
- the smallest jerry can on the market, which is compatible with fuel nozzles!
- the emergency reserve for motor bikes, scooters, Quads and other small power engines
- small size, highly robust, meets highest security requirements
- with eyelets at the sides to fasten tightening straps etc.
- E10 compatible
- range: up to 30 km
- black lid
- discharge pipe available separately:
Dimensions Vespa jerry can 1 litre
- inner ø of nozzle = 29mm