Clutch tool for Vespa Our new clutch tool is a clutch extractor for Vespa Largeframe and a clutch compressor for Large- and Smallframe at the same time. This super small and handy tool in workshop quality should be part of every on board tool set and of every garage! Quick, safe and gently loosening of tight clutches! A ...
This is the correct way to mount a stud Brake drums, cylinders, engine casings - studs are everywhere. Mounting usually includes the locknut method. And we have even seen the use of pliers... But this can be prevented: Gentle and easy assembly Exchanging studs is easy when using a tool with tight grip. Our stud installer has been designed ...
Now available: CMD Beluga for Lambretta ignitions We had already announced the development of this awesome tool for Lambretta. Now the Beluga is finally available: precise scale, quick inverse measurement, precise and reproducible results, using a strobe timing gun is possible when Beluga is attached, excellent stainless steel, special support for Lambretta. The Whale for Vespa = ...
Vespa special tool for vintage scooters We have added a nice special tool for Vespa by BGM PRO to our program, which is especially suitable for those loving older Vespa models like the GS or younger, also known as wideframes.. Tight drive shaft bearing The following affects many screw connections of older Vespa ladies: they rust and become ...
Impact wrench by TOPTUL for your scooter garage The small but powerful tool by Toptul. The very compact size of only 97mm head length make the Toptul impact wrench the perfect tool for very tight areas as with the engine still in place. Small, light, STRONG With an output torque of 678Nm the little fellow helps in unscrewing unmanageable ...
Individual gift ideas for scooterists by the Scooter Center team Name: Alex How long have you been working for Scooter Center: Since 2002 What is your task at Scooter Center: Basically anything related to technical scooter equipment. What's your relation to scooters: I still have my first scooter - a typical PX80. Some PX200, also with sidecar, a T4 from 1961 (my ...
Individual gift ideas for scooterists by the Scooter Center team Name: Ulf How long have you been working for Scooter Center: Almost from the beginning, so for 22 years What is your task at Scooter Center: Purchase Asia, almost anything linked to management What's your relation to scooters: I ride scooters since 1984. I started with a Zündapp R50 (former police scooter). ...
Individual gift ideas for scooterists by the Scooter Center team Name: Oliver How long have you been working for Scooter Center: From the very beginning, almost 24 years now What is your task at Scooter Center: I try to retain overview What's your relation to scooters: My first connection to the world of scooters was a Vespa PK50 XL in 1986. This ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- With bgm PRO Vespa stainless steel rims through the des...24/11/2014 - 03:47
- Vespa handlebar end indicators LED colourless/black/orange...08/03/2018 - 14:00
- Vespa LED tail light slimstyle with E-mark07/03/2018 - 11:33
- Vespa Wideframe rear shock absorber bgm PRO with TÜV c...05/03/2018 - 16:30
- Scooter Customshow: get your ticket online, it’s ...13/02/2018 - 16:00
- Saturday 27th January 2018 closed for inventory25/01/2018 - 08:20
- Shock absorber RACINGBROS Bazooka air suspension Vespa GTS300,...17/01/2018 - 13:12
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH