Higher primary reduction for a higher performance of Vespa engines New concepts for performance and torque oriented engines in the Vespa Largeframe segment almost demand the use of a higher primary reduction. A higher primary reduction increases the torque available in your engine, increasing effective use of the available torque curve. This means, you will cruise at ...
Shimming Vespa & Lambretta transmissions Here we show you how to properly shim the Vespa transmission: shimming Vespa transmissions In order to balance out too much free play in the gear box you need shims in the corresponding thickness. We have introduced these high quality BGM PRO shoulder rings for Vespa and Lambretta engines to our programme. The ...
Shimming the Vespa transmission made easy In order to be able to adjust the sprocket free play on the main shaft you will need the corresponding transmission shims and two thickness gauges (you really need them twice) for measuring the transmission. It is best if you begin in first gear with a standard shoulder ring measuring 1.0mm ...
Gear selector cruciform Vespa The BGM PRO gear selector cruciform is a fine piece of equipment for high demands. It is made of high quality 15CrMo5 (SCM415) chromium molybdenum steel. This Vespa gear selector cruciform is very durable, yet, it features enough elasticity to go easy on the cogwheel’s shift surface. We are thrilled by the quality and guarantee ...
More Power for Vespa Smallframe The potential of Smallframe engines has been increasing during the past years and seems to increase even further. Today you can find levels of performance and torque above 35HP / 30Nm more often. This, in turn, puts more sprain on other parts. Springs for primary drive have to be stronger Clutch and primary drive ...
Lambretta front pinion - sprocket New front pinion for Lambretta LI, LIS, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP - From now on we can offer you pinions for your Lambretta from bgm PRO in perfect material and "made in Germany" quality. The pinions are made from high-strength, heat-treated steel in grades 16, 17, 18 and 19 teeth ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- With bgm PRO Vespa stainless steel rims through the des...24/11/2014 - 03:47
- New: Nolan helmets on Scooter Center20/04/2018 - 12:57
- Vespa GTS flyscreen MOTO NOSTRA – soon in stock!19/04/2018 - 12:15
- Vespa GTS exhaust by SPARK at special price!17/04/2018 - 12:38
- Vespa handlebar end indicators LED colourless/black/orange...08/03/2018 - 14:00
- Vespa LED tail light slimstyle with E-mark07/03/2018 - 11:33
- Vespa Wideframe rear shock absorber bgm PRO with TÜV c...05/03/2018 - 16:30
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH