Gear selector cruciform Vespa The BGM PRO gear selector cruciform is a fine piece of equipment for high demands. It is made of high quality 15CrMo5 (SCM415) chromium molybdenum steel. This Vespa gear selector cruciform is very durable, yet, it features enough elasticity to go easy on the cogwheel’s shift surface. We are thrilled by the quality and guarantee ...
Original Vespa t-shirt men with printed Vespa logo The classic one among the Vespa t-shirts. High-quality t-shirt, original Vespa with printed Vespa logo. Double hems and soft cotton make it very comfortable to wear. Available in: 5 colours: Vespa t-shirt blue, Vespa t-shirt grey, Vespa t-shirt green, Vespa t-shirt red, Vespa t-shirt white 5 sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL ...
New Vespa style balance bike Kiddimoto Lambretta style balance bike For quite a while we are offering the great Lambretta style balance bikes by Kiddimoto. These are of high demand and usually quickly sold out. Recently we received a larger delivery and the balance bikes are currently available. For all Vespa fans this is a very interesting alternative ...
More Power for Vespa Smallframe The potential of Smallframe engines has been increasing during the past years and seems to increase even further. Today you can find levels of performance and torque above 35HP / 30Nm more often. This, in turn, puts more sprain on other parts. Springs for primary drive have to be stronger Clutch and primary drive ...
From Alaska to Tierra del Fuego Our customer Alexander "Atze" Eischeid", the Vespa traveller from Cologne travelled from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego in 19 months, 19 countries and more than 65,000 km. Unbelievable adventures, visits of numerous Vespa clubs and fans of scooters all over the American continent have turned his journey into a unique and ...
Vespa loud & fast 1000cc & 170hp Fancy something different? This is a P range with 170 hp. The idea was born in 2010. The building of the complete monster was started in September 2014 and is finished by now. The engine and forks are of a Yamaha R1 and the Vespa frame is massively reinforced to sustain ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- With bgm PRO Vespa stainless steel rims through the des...24/11/2014 - 03:47
- New: Nolan helmets on Scooter Center20/04/2018 - 12:57
- Vespa GTS flyscreen MOTO NOSTRA – soon in stock!19/04/2018 - 12:15
- Vespa GTS exhaust by SPARK at special price!17/04/2018 - 12:38
- Vespa handlebar end indicators LED colourless/black/orange...08/03/2018 - 14:00
- Vespa LED tail light slimstyle with E-mark07/03/2018 - 11:33
- Vespa Wideframe rear shock absorber bgm PRO with TÜV c...05/03/2018 - 16:30
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH