Our Vespa GTS 300 demonstrator and catalogue For more than 25 years we have been working on the supply and development of spare parts for the vintage Vespa. However, we also look to the future and don’t ignore the recent evolutions of the modern Vespa. We bought our GTS 300 in 2008 and this is one of ...
Win this wonderful Vespa V50! You chose how to customise the VWD Vespa and we restored it the way you wanted it! The VWD17 Vespa V50 was on display during the Scooter Center Customshow in Cologne and now it will be at stake at the Vespa World Days in Celle, Germany. Alex has completely disassembled and sandblasted this ...
Scooter Center representation with BGM booth on Eurolambretta That was an appropriate 50th anniversary party of LCD (Lambretta Club Germany): Eurolambretta 2016 in Geiselwind! Of course we have been part of the celebrations and have presented our most current BGM developments to the Lambretta world. Nicest weather attracted many visitors and we met many interested guests at ...
FuelFriend, the smallest jerry can on the market, which is compatible with fuel nozzles! We're way in the season! Many scooterists are currently on their way to the Vespa World Days in Saint Tropez / southern France. Next year the distance will be shorter for those Vespa fans coming from Germany. Vespa World Days 2017 will ...
BGM cutaway display engine for Lambretta We asked our friends of the Rimini Lambretta Centre to build a BGM cutaway engine as demonstrator for our high quality BGM Lambretta parts. We supplied all the necessary parts and first of all the team of Dean Orton dismounted all of them and put them in acid for cleaning. 40 ...
Exhaust -BGM PRO Clubman V3.0- Lambretta series 1-3 - not painted Item no. BGM2105U3 This is version V3.0 of our BGM PRO Lambretta Big Box. This is a thoroughly revised version of the Lambretta exhaust, which comes with the well-known mechanic muffler version V2, but also with an overall improved insulation. Lowering the exhaust noises even more. ...
Adjust ignition of a Vespa using "the Whale" The Whale is a tool, which helps you, to precisely adjust the ignition of your Vespa. "The Whale V-Duo", a calliper, is suitable for Vespa largeframe and smallframe. A suitable tool for Lambretta is being developed. The calliper is made of two parts and comes with measuring tips that ...
Scooter auxiliary stand Affordable adaptors individually available for Lambretta and Vespa Smallframe Additional brackets for the auxiliary stand for Vespa V2 -PX GARAGE Nienburg- are now available for Vespa Smallframe (V50 / PV / ET3) and Lambretta (S3). Quick and easy assembly - reliable stability The additional brackets for the auxiliary stand are ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Floor board + legshield for Vespa Rally, Sprint, GT, GTR,...18/01/2012 - 15:43
- Scooter dolly20/11/2017 - 11:12
- Speedo drive for Vespa V50 9 inch20/11/2017 - 08:14
- Scooter Center at the motorcycle show EICMA 2017, Milan08/11/2017 - 16:30
- Vespa crankshafts bgm PRO back in stock03/11/2017 - 10:29
- Short sports flyscreen for Vespa GTS with TÜV certific...25/10/2017 - 13:01
- bgm PRO air intake hose for Lambretta- over 1HP more power...20/10/2017 - 11:30
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH