New extra flat bgm PRO air filter for CP caburettors Polini CP carburettors The Polini CP carburettors, characterised by their compact design, are very popular and widely used. The CP carburettor can be used to replace the genuine carburettor of the Smallframe models or to get more power on Vespa and Lambretta engines: indeed, it is characterised by a ...
D.N. Performance 360° Port Timing Tool How to measure with precision the port timing of your 2-stroke engine? So far the measurement of the port timing for Vespa, Lambretta & co. was a complex procedure, but now you can have a precise measurement thanks to our digital degree wheel -D.N. Performance 360° Port Timing Tool. D.N.performance digital tool for port timing measurement PT360 The new Port Timing ...
Vintage Vespa tuning Special price: Pinasco cylinder for Vespa wideframe The Pinasco cylinder is meanwhile widely used for wideframe Vespa scooters. We already reported about the top performances for the older Vespa modelst: http://blog.scooter-center.com/en/vespa-wideframe-pinasco-160cc-v2-on-scooter-center-dynamometer/ If used with the matching intake manifold and carburettor, this cylinder is able to develop its full potential, a perfect combination for the ...
Vespa Wideframe Tuning Vespa Wideframe models are more popular than ever. There are not only refined new spare parts on the market, but also development in performance increase. Existing cast iron cylinders have been refined to wring a little more performance out of them with a rather high input of work. New Pinasco cylinder Pinasco will soon offer a new ...
FuelFriend, the smallest jerry can on the market, which is compatible with fuel nozzles! We're way in the season! Many scooterists are currently on their way to the Vespa World Days in Saint Tropez / southern France. Next year the distance will be shorter for those Vespa fans coming from Germany. Vespa World Days 2017 will ...
Shock absorber for wideframe Vespa When it comes to Vespa, Pinasco increases work on older Vespas like Faro Basso, Struzzo, GS3... The rear shock absorber for wideframe Vespa models is their great new product. Rear shock absorber -PINASCO- Vespa Wideframe 1953-57, Vespa VM1, VM2, VN1, VN2, VB1, VL1, VL2, VL3, GS150 The Pinasco shock absorber fits those wideframe Vespa ...
Grommet and blank plug rubber for Vespa & Co. When transforming or restoring a scooter it's often the small things that are missing and then might cause the mechanic to loose his cool. For example: a small blank plug rubber, aka grommet, is missing in order to connect the battery or indicator, or a plug rubber is ...
Vespa special tool for vintage scooters We have added a nice special tool for Vespa by BGM PRO to our program, which is especially suitable for those loving older Vespa models like the GS or younger, also known as wideframes.. Tight drive shaft bearing The following affects many screw connections of older Vespa ladies: they rust and become ...
Here you will find every spare part for Vespa and other scooters To some it is carburetor, to others carbureter, and to yet someone else it may be carburator, carburettor or carburetter. The search engine of our Scootershop tries to eliminate this malice. Which term do you use? No matter what terms are used by others ...
New tool for ignition adjustments of a Vespa The calliper by CMD allows adjusting the ignition of your Vespa in only a few steps. We closely cooperate with CMD. Therefore we suggested to design the current version of the Whale with adjustable tips, because it always took a little while to exchange the tips of the ...
Shimming the Vespa transmission made easy In order to be able to adjust the sprocket free play on the main shaft you will need the corresponding transmission shims and two thickness gauges (you really need them twice) for measuring the transmission. It is best if you begin in first gear with a standard shoulder ring measuring 1.0mm ...
BGM PRO FASTER FLOW SI for the fast Vespa The SI carburetor model has proved its successful design and enormous potential with over a million pieces made. Especially during the last few years these carburetors have become more and more popular on performance enhanced engines because of their compact design and short intake passages. A performance enhancement of ...
SCOOTER CENTER GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 2238 – 30 74 30
Fax: +49 (0) 2238 - 30 74 74
- bgm Pro clutch for Vespa PX22/08/2012 - 15:46
- Vespa Polini 210, bgm PRO 60mm ,Dellorto SI26 – Tuning...07/11/2012 - 18:26
- Best scooter shop 2014/201517/04/2015 - 08:20
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 2 Lambretta Rally06/05/2015 - 13:01
- Scooter Center goes Italy – 3 Inside Polini –...06/05/2015 - 15:50
- Floor board + legshield for Vespa Rally, Sprint, GT, GTR,...18/01/2012 - 15:43
- Shock absorber RACINGBROS Bazooka air suspension Vespa GTS300,...17/01/2018 - 13:12
- Scooter dolly back in stock15/01/2018 - 13:17
- News from Benelli: BULL-6 Benelli gearbox for Vespa Sma...15/01/2018 - 12:27
- Scooter Customshow 2018 in Cologne, Germany03/01/2018 - 15:25
- Merry christmas and a happy new year! – Main prize...24/12/2017 - 05:40
- Delivery at Christmas time15/12/2017 - 15:45
- Dear Sherry! Yes for sure. Please contact our customer service:...20/12/2016 - 13:23 by Heiko Lepke
- Hi how r u My father is vespa mechanic since 30 years and...19/12/2016 - 13:29 by sherry
- Hi Richard, shipping to UK is only 5 Euro. With UPS or ...13/12/2016 - 11:54 by Heiko Lepke
- hi how much are the floor and leg shield repair panel with...12/12/2016 - 01:03 by richard
- […] Vespa Wideframe Pinasco 160cc V2 – On Scooter...17/11/2016 - 16:44 by Now at special price! Pinasco 160cc cylinder for Vespa Wideframe, Rod models, ACMA - Scooter Center Blog PURE SCOOTERING SINCE 1992
- Great post! I have the opposite problem. I have a 2 port...18/08/2016 - 06:19 by LasseDH