Casa Lambretta-Racing-Team uses BGM PRO Tuning parts
We supply a selection of our high-quality BGM PRO Lambretta products to the Casa Lambretta Racing Team of Vittorio Tessera.
The racing team is very successful and currently scores wins all across Europe. We are glad to be allowed to contribute with our BGM parts. The following parts are fitted in the racing Lambrettas:
BGM PRO products
- Rear shock absorber -BGM PRO R12 V2 Black Edition, 300-310mm- Lambretta LI, LIS, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP – black, item number BGM7772
Most current version of the Lambretta BGM shock absorber. In comparison to earlier versions, this has been further optimised.
The greatest novelty being the height-adjustment of the shock absorber of up to 10 mm. Thus making it possible to generate more space between frame and intake.
– Bushes supported with silent rubbers
– Progressively wound spring
– Rebound and compression damping with marks hard -> soft
– Length-adjustment of up to 10 mm
Proven features remained the same:
– Massive 14 mm piston rod
– Spring preload adjustment
– Massive CNC body, anodized
- Clutch -BGM PRO Superstrong 6 discs, 10 springs- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP – 47 teeth, item number BGM8011NR47
The BGM PRO Superstrong Lambretta clutch is the plug & play solution – Made in Germany.
The entire clutch has six BGM PRO clutch plates, ten springs, which have been designed just for this clutch, and 1.5mm steel discs. The clutch fits like plug & play without spacer or other fiddling.
The surface of the six discs in connection with the supplied springs was manufactured to transfer torque of 60Nm. We also offer softer springs for moderate setups.
You want to use other springs? Please consider that their block size shouldn’t exceed 15mm. All CNC manufactured parts of the clutch are made of 42CrMo4.
- Clutch springs -BGM PRO- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP – hard (5.5 coil) – 10 pieces, item number BGM8010FX
BGM PRO clutch springs are made in Germany and are subject to repeated quality checks. Made of Oteva70®, stable and true to scale. There is no lateral deflection before the spring blocks. It goes back to the original length when unloaded. The clutch spring keeps its full elasticity. The spring constant is significantly tighter than the original spring constant. Perfect for tuned engines.
- Clutch plate set incl. steel discs -BGM PRO Superstrong Racing Red- Lambretta LI, LIS, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP – 6 discs, item number BGM8006KT
BGM PRO Superstrong clutch plates version “Racing Red” are in the top ranks of high performance plates. The organic plate blend is made for high pressure and high temperatures in racing and therefore highly loadable. The high quality plate material is thinner than the usual cork. This allowing the assembly of an additional drive plate in the entire Racing Red plate set.
- Cable set -BGM PRO- Lambretta DL, GP, item number BGM6401N
Revised version of the proven Lambretta BGM PRO cable set. Well-known features, like correct length of inner and outer shells, outer cable with PFTE sleeve for easy use and detailed plan to lay cables obviously haven’t changed. Improved details are new. Like double pressed cable end sleeves or inner cables, which last longer. Cables for clutch and front brake now come with inner cables with cable barrel. This takes quite a bit of strain off the cables at the lever, making torn clutch cables a thing of the past.The set contains the following cables: Gears (2x), clutch, front brake, rear brake, throttle cable, additional long inner gas cable to use with larger carburetors, choke cable and solder fitting to adjust length to non-original carburetors.
- Clutch bush -BGM PRO- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP, item number BGM8010B
The BGM PRO clutch bush is another innovation in clutch technology for Lambretta. High-quality, special material always stands for perfect gliding behaviour. The bush allows smooth disengagement behaviour of the clutch, perfecting your start and resulting in a clean engagement without jolts even for high performance engines. The BGM bush is made of special material (use with a bit lubricant only) and precisely made of one block.
– Special material for high loads
– Made in Germany
– Smooth disengagement behaviour of the clutch
– Start without jolting
– Circumferential lubrication groove
– Fits Lambretta LI, LI S, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP